In these Terms & Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
“Customer Referral Scheme” means the scheme made available by Zoo 4 You whereby the Referrer is rewarded in the event a Referred person/organisation books with Zoo 4 You.
“Referred person/organisation” means the person or organisation referred to Zoo 4 You by a Referrer completing the online referral form.
“Referrer” means Zoo 4 You’s current customer referring another person/organisation.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only open to Zoo 4 You customers.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is valid to Referrers with bookings made on or after 01/12/19.
- There is only one reward for each Referred person/organisation referred. Zoo 4 You will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred.
- In the event that a Referred person/organisation is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
- Zoo 4 You requires the Referrer representative name, email address, date of booking and bank account details. Zoo 4 You will also require the Referred person/organisation name and date of booking (if known).
- There is a limit of 3 referrals (£60) that can be made by the Referrer.
- The Referred person/organisation must book and carry out at least 1 booking with Zoo 4 You.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is available to UK residents only with a valid UK bank account.
- Claims will only be paid once both bookings have taken place.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is not open to Zoo 4 You staff.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred person/organisation, the decision of Zoo 4 You is final.